1. How to place an order?
(1) On our web store, click on the product you would like and add to your shopping cart, and then just follow the checkout process to complete your order directly. This is the easiest and most convenient way. We will send you an order confirmation email after receiving your order.
(2) E-mail us (email@example.com) your desired order details and payment method and we will create an invoice to confirm with you via email.
2. General inquiries?
(1) Please e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org;
(2) Call us at 0086-13779941845 during business hours: M-F 9:00AM-6:00PM GMT+8.
3. What forms of payment do we accept?
(1) PayPal, Debit or Credit Card, Bank / Wire transfer, Western Union, Alipay, Wechat Pay. Please head over to our Payment page for more information.
4. What’s the warranty of products?
(1) 5 years warranty and 2 years crash replacement policy, please head over to our Warranty Policy for more information.
5. What’s the MOQ requirement?
One piece/set. For OEM inquiries, please send email to: email@example.com to discuss.
6. Can I add graphic design on products?
(1) Yes, all carbon rims/wheels are 100% customizable at Carbonal bike factory, please send email us (firstname.lastname@example.org);
7. When I can't find the product on web site, how can I do?
(1) Just ask and contact us. Since we manufacture every single one of the carbon products we sell in our own factory, we have ability to get products with custom finishes, or graphics.
8. How long does it take to ship after placing an order?
(1) All Carbonal carbon rims / wheelsets are made to order and therefore have a 2 ~ 4 weeks production time, high TG255 rim brake clincher rims and wheelsets may take longer.
If you are in a rush, please leave a note at checkout or email us at email@example.com to discuss.
9. What should I do if the outer packaging is damaged when I receive the package?
(1) Please do inspect the package when you sign. When you receive the package, it's best to open it up and check for damage before signing. Inspect the rims or wheels carefully, especially if the outer packaging looks like it has been handled roughly during transit. If the product (rims/wheels) is no damage, then it's okay to sign.
(2) If the product has been damaged, you need to report this on the delivery slip, and refuse to sign the package, it will be returned back to Carbonal. Carbonal will re-arrange shipment within 2 weeks after receiving the returned package. If you sign for the package and do not report any damage of the rims/wheels then there is no recourse we can have against the delivery company and, unfortunately, you would be responsible for purchasing any replacement product.
10. Do you have any shipping insurance?
(1) Yes, all Carbonal packages have been covered by insurance for any damage or loss in shipping. Please contact us at once if this happened to you.